Monday, August 8, 2011

Sara's Classroom -- SO FAR!

Getting things all set up!
 There has been a lot of frustration regarding setting up our classrooms, but I feel a bit better now that I have an okay organization (I nabbed a few wooden tables from the unused room next door!) and was given a bunch of decorations by a teacher who ended up leaving.I have my desk at an angle in the far corner away from the door. I doubt I will be sitting there much during the day, so I wanted it out of the way.

The view of the classroom from my desk area
 You can see the three wooden desks I will use for centers/small group activities. I have only 4 students right now, so there are 5 desks set up facing the white board. I am excited to keep decorating, and FINGERS CROSSED -- we should have all out books/rest of the furniture by tomorrow or wednesday.

One of the first things that I set up. Right on my desk is my photo of my little friend Will :)

1 comment:

  1. yayyyyy! such fun! I am sure as this year progresses your classroom will have such happiness!
    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete