Monday, August 15, 2011

The first day

Well, it is finally upon us. Tomorrow is the first day of school.

I am super nervous, and still have a lot of preparing to do tonight but I am still very excited! I have, unfortunately, dropped from having three students to having only two. Its going to be very interesting! I met both Joon and Kim on Saturday, they are both very excited and surprisingly proficient in English (they are both Korean).

My room looks pretty nice if I do say so myself, it is MUCH more decorated than any other elementary room, I am a little surprised. I will make sure to take some photos tomorrow before the day starts at 8:30

I think the first few weeks are going to be a total shit show honestly, so that is why I am not completely freaked right now. Some rooms dont have furniture yet. There is no playground. We dont have books. No bookshelves. No textbooks. No uniforms yet. Still missing a lot of materials. so I don't feel that worried, everyone is in the same boat as me!

I will let you know how it goes tomorrow, WISH US LUCK!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment