Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flights, packing, moving

First of all, this is a joint blog so we will make sure to sign at the bottom so you know which of the two of us are posting! This is Sara by the way :)

I cannot believe that we are leaving on the 29th of July! It is all happening so fast, we have less than two weeks to pack my room in Yonkers, move my things to philly, pack everything we will need, see our friends and family, and all of this while working one last week for the wonderful family I have been nannying for.


The two of us on our first trip together - Barcelona, Spain
Our plan is to have Mike do a crazy run back to Philly mid week with most of my things, then come Friday when I am done working we will pack everything else and then completely clear out of my room in Yonkers. Then we have to get him all ready to go..

Its going to be a crazy two weeks getting ready, wish us luck!

Sara

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the "about me" section, you are a dork who loves swimming and knitting (and bacon) =P But aren't we all?
    I can't believe your going in 9 days!!! I'm going to miss you sooo much so you better update this as much as possible!
    Love you!!
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soozi!

    You brightened up our day!! We are going to find the equivalent of hot wings in Vietnam and send you pictures :P

    ReplyDelete